Friday, May 18, 2007

Blogger blog

OK, so my wife set up my blog and this is the first post she put on here....I figure this is a better way to capture moments in time that I would otherwise never put in my so-called "journal" (which is basically a dust collector at the side of my bed). It seems as though blogging is dominated by the women in my life (my wife and sisters are all serious blogging advocates), so I hesitate to be thought of as "girly". But then again, who am I kidding?! I watch the Disney channel when my kids aren't around (Hannah Montana and Kim Possible are a couple of my favorites) and I enjoy chick flicks, sometimes more than my wife! In any case, hopefully you will find something that resonates with you here since I expect it to resonate with me....Peace...


Here is a quick preview of what the majority of this blog will be dedicated to.....if I am not spending time with my beautiful wife or my 3 incredible children, I am either running, biking or swimming!

Run Bike Swim.....Need i say more!!!

7 comments:

Chelle said...

Wooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo!
It's Colter's blog. Have you any idea how excited I am to read your adventures--- of the "tri" and "life" categories!
love you!

Maren said...

Colter!!! Yay, I'm so excited you have a blog too! I love reading all about your cute fam! I miss all of you so much. I haven't even met little Elsie yet!

Chelle said...

Hey, Mr. "I tri in life" Maybe you should "tri" updating your blog? just and idea. : )

WIKKY said...

Colter, if I can do this... you can. Let's hear some more fun stuff!!!

RobO said...

Hey Colter, long time no see. I saw a link to your blog on Whitney's blog and I thought I'd stop by and say HI.

I hope everything is great for you these day.

Cya, Rob Adams

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your slctridad.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your slctridad.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com